Some of life's best moments happen around the Kitchen Table. After dinner is put away, my kitchen table becomes my work space to record life's memories.

Friday, July 26, 2013

Hello, ole blog!  I don't visit often, but when I do, I have some goodies to show you!  I visited with a lot of great gals from Crop Chocolate.com in person this weekend.  We met at Blooming Escapes Retreat in Wisconsin.  I was able to get some pages done.

We did a swap in that each of the eight of us in our group chose color and made up monochromatic packets for the other members of the group.  It was so much fun looking through the goodie bags and I was able to use a lot of things right away on my layouts! 

The first one was inspired by a challenges at Scrap it with a Song.  The Song was Katy Perry's Firework.

I hope to see you again sooner than later!



 



This one includes diecut shapes from UmWow Studios.   They were a gift from Kathy Clayton. I haven't had the opportunity to buy any of my own, but I am hooked. 

 
I also confirmed my admiration for chevron paper this weekend.  This page includes goodies from the Orange packet.  Thank you, Sara!
 

 
 


 

 I spend a lot of time digging through my stash looking for things that I have hid from myself.  I knew I had this tooth fairy embellishment put away for a special occasion!  I think it was worth it.  Look! More orange!
 

 
Here's my buddy on his way to his Birthday party last March -
 
 
 

2 comments: